Selasa, 09 Desember 2008

Actually, I Don't Know What to Post

Krimea Medicine Woman

oh, my dear Stevoslava
You got your Nightangale hand
back to the Krimea peninsula
I'm hundreds miles in Novgorod land

I was your only lover dear
some time soon december 26 to leave
these are thousands time plead
replication always be the same

as much as you give me love
as much as I will be bereaved
definetely I regret things
can you hear my cry oh, stevoslava
-sekar-
is that poem or what?
haha, whatever. I love to write

after listened to one of russian singer song, I feel like to write poem about russian girl, named Stevoslava. Stevoslava is just a fictive character, she is a medicine woman in Krimea.

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!