Selasa, 14 Oktober 2008

I Miss You Mama, So Much Miss You

taken from paul saxby pic

Mam, why did you have to go so early?
I need you so much today. I wish you were here by me to hug me warmly and kiss me softly.
Yea, I know it's impossible.
If you were still alive, maybe i'll not be this sad and bad mannered girl.
GOD, I really wish that she were here. Well, that's silly and useless.

Breast cancer took my mom's life away. That's why I hate cancer badly.


Breast cancer is a cancer that starts in the cells of the breast in women and men. Worldwide, breast cancer is the second most common type of cancer after lung cancer (10.4% of all cancer incidence, both sexes counted) and the fifth most common cause of cancer death. In 2005, breast cancer caused 502,000 deaths worldwide (7% of cancer deaths; almost 1% of all deaths)
-taken from wikipedia-
I hope you're better there than live this life in bad condition.
I wish you the best thing that I can. In my every prayer I'll always remember to ask your best.
May God Almighty always be with you, Mom
I love you :*

*I think death live is better for everyone
. When will I die ?

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

sesungguhnya jika kita dah pindah dunia untuk meneruskan hidup ini -istilahe dalam kamus: meninggal dunia, terputuslah seluruh amal perbuatannya -istilahe dah ga bisa ngapa2in untuk mendapatkan pahala dari amal ibadah- kecuali 3 hal:

1. amal jariyah sewaktu di dunia;
2. ilmu yang bermanfaat -digunakan orang2;
3. anak yang shalih -yang selalu mendoakan;

u bisa bantu ur mother dengan yang ke-2 dan ke-3, hhe

see,, ya,, adik e tikam. .
wassalam

.gntur dp.

Anonim mengatakan...

yes, i know that.
thanks ;)