Jumat, 10 Oktober 2008

Is God Really Fair ?

Is God really fair? I dont think so. I wont be naive then say God you are so fair to me! You are so fair to all ppl in this world!
Look at this big cruel world dude! Have you ever met (or just see) suffer ppl who feel sorry about their life? I have. They want better things come to their life. Even when they have worked many things so hard. But what God gives? Nothing. Nothing change. Until they die. Because they're destined to be like that. Its all up to our DESTINY!!

sekar : God, I wanna be like Paris Hilton, rich, famous, beautiful, free, bla bla bla (other good things)
God : You can't! I have gave you your destiny. Just go with it baby. Til you die!

Oh shit! I've never got any good explanation why God claimed to be THE MOST fair in this world. THE MOST kind, THE MOST generous, and many other MOST (99 Yang Maha)
Have you ever think why there are so many jobs ?
There is robber because of their destiny? Destined to be bad? Pity they are.
If there is no robber, there will be no police, and other justice worker
If there is no poor people, there will be no rich people
If there is no servant, there will be no boss
If there is no different people like what I was write, there will be no world.
If everyone live in the same way there will be no world
So, I think that God do that to make this world exist.

There are happy and sad people
There are smart and dumb people
There are good and bad people
There are angels and devils
There are men and women

Is that called fair? I dont think so. It's called balance.
So, I think that God wants it to be balance, not to be fair
And I think this world is like a movie, directed by God, genre: drama movie.

Maybe you think, sekar why do you judge God ?
I dont mean to judge it, I just wanna give my opinion
Maybe God fair description is different from what I think about fair is.
So, whataver you like God! I'll never stop work this life out to be better.

I cry for today is suck
I pray for tomorrow better
I live in the world I hate
-sekar-





2 komentar:

axmx mengatakan...
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
axmx mengatakan...

halaah kar pokoke ngga usah dipikirin jero-jero.. :D